Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

OMG, my girls are cute!

What can I say? I love these girls. It was just an uber cute day for them.

Ella's morning nap, seeing how it she woke up at 5:30am, early nap was at 8am. Sophie had to nap with my little Ella Sophia.
Little miss bright eyes, was awake at 5:30am also. Excited to head to swim lessons, I guess!
After swim we had some jumperoo time. Hayden was teaching Ella how to bounce!
Before bed, Hayden and I played with her kitchen! I broke out the apron and hat that my step-sis got her for Christmas! Surprisingly, she wore it the whole time we played!! She was so stinkin' cute! She made me lots of nummies! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment