Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bribery and the Potty

Next week, I'm going to dive into potty training. Yep. Wish me luck! Last night, I tried the M&M trick. First, I let her taste one to see how good they are, then I gave her one when she sat on the potty. Then, we sat, and sat, and sat. I told her she could have another one if she went pee-pee in the potty. Well, it didn't come, so we moved on. We're still going to work with M&M's and I'm going to make her a potty chart somehow. Today, my way of getting her on the potty was via my Eegee. She drank, and drank, and drank, and didn't go. BUT! She did make herself throw up Eegee when she got a piece of coconut! Uggh. Well, at least she's sitting on it now! Small steps!
Unhappy that the only way she could have my Eegee was by sitting on the potty.




No comments:

Post a Comment