Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fun at Home

I have not gotten out of pajamas all day. I like those kind of days. No make-up, hair in a ponytail, however, I have brushed my teeth! The girls and I had an easy morning that started off by Hayden showing Ella how to use the Bumbo tray and all the fun you can have with toys sitting on it. Ella was very intrigued as you can see. Then Will got up and let Hayden open her birthday presents that came from my Aunt Carole, early. She was so excited to get two new books and the best present of all....
A SPRINKLER BALL!!
While Hayden played with the sprinkler ball, Ella kept cover under the patio. It was a little chilly today in the shade, and even in the sun when you're wet, but that didn't stop Hayden!
All that fun outside wiped both girls out. Yes, Hayden will be 2 next month, and, yes, that's her drinking her milk from a bottle. Yes, we're still fighting that battle. She's still refusing to drink milk out of anything else. When she/we were sick last week, she went 3 days without any milk, so I thought we would be in the clear and only offer it in cups, sippys, bowls, whatever else other than bottles. That didn't fly with Little Miss Stubborn.
Man, I love these girls.
I love that Hayden has to hold on to Ella whenever she's next to her.
I hope they always love each other as much as they do now.


1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of the sprinkler ball. My son, Landon, absolutely loves to be outside and loves the water. So, I'll have to check into this. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete