Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Ella Sophia is 4 months!


Ella Sophia,
Darling girl, you are a big 4 months old! You are such a sweet baby. You laugh and coo all of the time now! You coo in the car and it's so cute to listen to you! So much better than the screaming you used to do every time you were in the car! You are so, incredibly, loved by your big sister. You love to get kisses, in fact, that's how I got your first laugh at me! You can roll from your tummy to your back and you are holding your head up really well now! You have the sweetest smile and I love to see it when you first wake up in the morning! You are such a happy girl! You are still tiny and are 10 lbs 12oz. You wear size 1 diapers, and 0-3 month clothes. I love to kiss your tiny baby feet. You are amazing.

I love you with all my heart,
Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment