Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas time

Well, I guess I've been bad about updating my blog. Thanks Georgia for pointing that out! :o) I've been really busy and also lazy. I've been so busy because I'm taking over a 2nd grade class when we come back from break! I'm just a LITTLE stressed about it since it looks like I'll be pretty much doing things on my own, unlike my wonderful first grade team. Hopefully I can go back to them if there's an opening next year....unless I just LOVE 2nd.... and who knows, that may happen.

Anywho... I've created a 2nd grade blog that you should all start following. Strait Shenanigans. You should all add my blog button to your blog to get it out in the blogosphere!

Here's some of our winter happenings:

Ella's first meeting with Santa went as wonderfully as Hayden's did last year!

Ella had a bit of a crack issue before church.
Grandma got the girls new hats and mittens. Hayden loved hers.
We made salt dough ornaments.
Someone loves the Christmas tree.

Some wonderful naps have been taken... unfortunately not by me.

Sycamore had a fun Ugly Sweater Party!! I love my Sycamore family!

Hayden has so much fun at Puggles!

We made cookies with Grandma and Nana!

Alright, hopefully that little catch-up gets me out of the blog doghouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment