Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

27 weeks

Of course, I'm just getting this up as I turn 28 week tomorrow! Whoopsy!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of baby: weighs as much as a head of cauliflower
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 7lbs 
Maternity Clothes: Uh, yah.
Gender: It's another GiRl!
Movement: all over the place
Sleep: I need more. 
What I miss: sushi and a Blue Moon with orange would be nice!
Cravings: none lately
Symptons: I'm starting to get the night leg cramps! Noo!
Best Moment this week: PASSING the 3 hour glucose test!! Hallelujah!! 


We went to my dad's for the first U of A basketball game, so Hayden broke out her U of A cheerleading outfit and I put her hair into a ponytail for the first time! she looked so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment