Pages

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

24 weeks

Pregnant this with Baby Girl #2! (The sticker says 24 weeks!) I didn't realize I was this big until I saw the picture.  Oy.


Pregnant with Hayden... Ignore the fact that my hair looks disgusting and my boobs are ginormous.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: an ear of corn
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 3lbs 
Maternity Clothes: Uh, yah.
Gender: It's another GiRl!
Movement: pretty low and mostly on the right side 
Sleep: yes please! Oh wait... that doesn't happen as often as I'd like.
What I miss: feeling pretty and not moody
Cravings: none lately
Symptons: My Sciatic Nerve is totally acting up now! It hurts to walk, sit, lay down, etc. sometimes!
Best Moment this week: feeling a lot of movement this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment